From:
charlie white <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Apr 1996 09:55:06 -0400

I wonder if anyone else experiences this.  When my son eats something he
shouldnt the skin on the nose peels.  It looks just as if he was out in the
sun too long.  In Maine that is definitely not the case!  He has alot of
skin problems which have improved on the diet but I wonder if this nose
peeling is part of it.

Also someone was mentioning gf vitamins.  I would like to know the name of
those companies.

Thanks in advance.  Janet in Maine