From:
Devon & Anna Allcock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 13:47:48 -0800

Hello fellow listmates,
I have a funny question.  I have been GF since September and I feel as
though my mind is fading.  I'm having trouble concentrating, no longer
able to read anything of any depth without my mind wandering, or my foot
beginning to jiggle.  My teeth are clenched, I can't seem to remember
things the way I used to (only a few months ago). I feel as though I am
in a fog and I'm only 29!  I just thought it was me until my husband,
who also went on the GF diet to see if it would help a skin condition,
started complaining about forgetting things, and telling people our old
phone number and forgetting what he was just about to say etc.  Does
anyone know if the elimination of wheat can cause such a reaction?  Does
anyone have similar stories?  Or am I just Crazy? Thanks in advance,

Anna in B.C. Canada