From:
SHIRLEY-ANNE SANCHEZ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 11:16:04 -0700

I seem to be seeing a lot of press on Tinkyada pasta.

Is it better than the rest of the pasta's out there
because I have not been able to acquire a taste for
any of the ones I have tried (rice, corn &
potato)...to me they are all gross, so I have just
given up pasta altogether!!

Also, does anyone feel they have looser bowels in
general since being diagnosed and g/f??? I have been
an avid fruit lover all my life and especially love
all the great summer fruits, but they seem to cause me
to visit the (as Vance would say) little room with all
the porcelain more than I would like!! Recently, I
seemed to have a bad reaction, though I cannot figure
out what caused the problem since everything I ate was
fresh (fruits, vegetables, spices and rice...when I
say spices, jalapeno chilis, cilantro, maybe some
salt). Perhaps I have acquired an intolerance for
summer fruit (watermelon, canteloupe, nectarines,
plums, grapes, pineapple) because I have always eaten
large quantities of the above every summer. The only
other thing I ate were hard sesame candies I get from
Wild Oates (a healthfood store), but I have not had a
problem with them in the past.

The only other thing is maybe I had a little too much
fiber from all the fruits and vegetables and my system
was just cleansing itself. I did not have the pain in
my side or burning sensation down south until I had
visited the little room several times!!!

Just wondering.

Any responses will be helpful!

Shirley-Anne
Denver, CO