Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2008 00:18:45 -0800

Reminder:  Greater Cleveland Celiac Association CSA
Chapter #50 upcoming events:

Our Annual
Cookie Exchange Meeting

This
Sunday

Our cookie exchange meeting
is one of the most anticipated and talked about meetings of the year-you
will not want to miss it!

Sunday-December
7th  at 2:00 PM

Parma Community Hospital - in the Nelson Auditorium

7007 Powers Blvd (off Ridge Rd )

 Parma

          If you need specific directions--Please
go to http://tinyurl.com/2e9emh

 HOLIDAY COOKIE EXCHANGE

 This
is a wonderful opportunity to bake only one or 2 kinds of cookies, but to go
home with a variety of different flavors and shapes.

 Why bake dozens of different kinds of cookies for
the upcoming Holidays when you could just bake one kind of cookies and enjoy 12
different kinds?

  Please
RSVP if you plan to participate

E-Mail Cindy for details and any questions: [log in to unmask]

 Don’t miss this chance to share delicious
gluten-free treats with your celiac friends.

Please bring some extra cookies to
have at the meeting for snack If cookies are not your thing you can still attend the meeting.  Please
bring your favorite gluten free side dish, salad,
or dessert to share along with 2 dozen copies of the recipe if
possible. Please include any brand names of ingredients, if available, to
help those with multiple sensitivities.

Topic:   Getting through the
Holidays staying gluten free

and not going crazy!

Bring any questions you may have regarding the gluten free diet.

We will also be discussing any gluten
free products you have found to be especially good or bad since our
last meeting.

  E-Mail Cindy with any questions: [log in to unmask]

 Come ready to share your
thoughts, take notes, and enjoy gluten free food & friends!

Future events- mark your calendars if you have
not already done so

December 7, 2008  -Sunday

Our annual Cookie Exchange meeting at Parma Community Hospital

January
11, 2009 -Sunday

Our first meeting of the New Year - Bread Baking Event – At
the Solon Library

February
2, 2008 Groundhog Day - details later

 **Note all meeting times are 2 P.M. **

Everyone is welcome!

We encourage family members - especially of
the newly diagnosed to attend.

Please RSVP as soon as possible by
e-mail to:

[log in to unmask]     Please
forward this e-mail to anyone who may be interested in attending any of our
events...

If this email was forwarded to you and you
would like to join our email list contact Cindy at [log in to unmask]

 Thanks.
~ Cindy

Cindy Koller-Kass

President