From:
CLAY CARRELL <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
CLAY CARRELL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 09:02:12 -0600

Juice Plus+ ... www.juiceplus.com/+sc89347

For those of you who are looking for the answer to you and your children's
gluten free and casein free (gfcf) nutritional needs I have the
answer!!!!!!!   JUICE PLUS+ - there are JUICE PLUS+ GUMMIES  FOR
TODDLERS/CHILDREN , JUICE PLUS+ CHEWABLES  FOR KIDS , JUICE PLUS CAPSULES
FOR ADULTS , as well as other JUICE PLUS+ PRODUCTS FOR ADULTS/FAMILIES!!

a question commonly asked is .."Is juice plus gluten free?"  the company ,
NSA, states..."Yes, all Juice Plus+ products are gluten free. Juice Plus+
products do not contain wheat or wheat products. Gluten is not present in
the oats and barley because we use only the outer portion of the grain
kernel that is gluten free. WE HAVE MANY SATISFIED CUSTOMERS WITH CELIAC
SPRUE."

I am the mother of  2 children (2 yr.old and 3 yr. old)  who follow the
gluten free (as well as casein free) diet because my children and I all have
celiac disease. Like many of you parents who are trying to follow this
strict diet, I found it difficult to find a vitamin/supplement for me and my
children that is gfcf. I finally found it in juice plus+  and it's even
better than a vitamin..it's whole foods nutrition..it's equivalent to eating
17 different fresh raw fruits and vegetables. I can't tell you enough about
the positive outcomes my children have experienced since taking the gummies.
For example, fewer doctor visits, no antibiotics needed, and have not missed
a day of school this year due to illness..I can't help but think that the
juice plus+ gummies have played a vital role in this positive change!!!! And
better yet, my kids LOVE the taste!!! My husband and I were so excited and
impressed in its nutritional value that we began taking the juice plus+
capsules for adults. I can't say enough about this product. ****And it's gf
cf!!!

Because I believe in this product and have personally seen its positive
effects, I am now a distributor for  juice plus+ products. I welcome you to
visit my website to find out more about the juice plus+ gummies and
chewables for toddlers/kids as well as the capsules and other products  for
adults and how to order them. My website is  www.juiceplus.com/+sc89347
PLEASE VISIT ! YOU WILL BE IMPRESSED!!!!

Please feel free to email me directly if you have any questions...also, if
you are interested in info. about jp+ and the gluten free diet i can fax or
mail it to you, please let me know!!!

sincerely,

Stephanie Carrell
juice plus+ distributor