Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2018 19:27:31 +0000

The texture is really soft and smooth now but honestly it reminds me of eating a soft sponge. Its closer to what I remember of wonder bread texture in feel (its been 17 years so my memory could easily be off) but I swear the slices are even smaller then before! We have gone though 3 loves in the past 2 weeks, they are a bit smaller then the regular small 12oz loaves, the first loaf was yeasty and sour, the next 2 had better flavor but if this is their new recipe they have lost a long time customer and we will go back to making our own bread after years of buying Udi's. The Udi's rep said this change will also effect their Costco sized loaves which is really upsetting as thats what we normally buy but couldn't make it over to Costco this month so we picked up the only thing Walmart had. If you don't like the new recipe either please let them know!
Heather