Date:
Thu, 6 Dec 2007 08:20:11 -0800

There were a few posts about this problem a couple of weeks ago.  Salt was suggested as a gluten free solution.

My suggestion is to take a couple of tablespoons of gf liquid calcium.

This is available at drug stores and health food stores.  Gluten free liquid calcium is clearly marked.

This is a useful product to have on hand and I find it to be an almost instant remedy for leg cramps as well as a very pleasant way to increase calcium intake.

FWIW

Jessie.