From:
Michael Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Sep 1998 15:12:37 GMT

I am posting the following for Mary Guerriero, regarding her group's
shopping guide.  Please direct any inquiries to Mary <[log in to unmask]> as
a NEW message.  Do not use the reply feature of your mail program.

--
Michael Jones ([log in to unmask]) Orlando, FL USA
One of the Celiac & Cel-Kids Listowners

--------------------

For any of you that are interested, our 1998 shopping guide will be
available sometime after November 1st (probably the 10th).  If you are
interested, please wait until November 1st to send a $10 check (payable
to TCCSSG) to TCCSSG Shopping Guide, 34638 Beechwood, Farmington Hills,
MI  48335.

Right now we are returning any checks we receive, because we don't want
to hold them for over a month without cashing them and we don't want to
send out last year's shopping guide anymore.  So, unless you
specifically want last year's shopping guide (and please say so if you
do), please do not send in any orders at this time.  Just hang on for
another 5-6 weeks, and then we'll have the updated 1998 GF shopping
guide ready.

Mary Guerriero, SE Michigan, [log in to unmask]