From:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Frances Kelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Aug 2011 15:25:53 -0500

Please see the information below about our Got Guts event in Austin Texas on September 11, 2011.  Note that early bird registration ends 8/31/11

5th Annual Got Guts?
A 5K and gluten-free FOOD FAIR to promote CELIAC AWARENESS

When:				September 11, 2011
					8:00 am

Where:				Walter E Long Metro Park
					4415 Blue Bluff Rd., Austin TX

Registration & Information:	www.GotGuts5K.org

Fun For Everyone:
This event has a little something for everyone.  It is a 5K WALK and it is a 5K RUN. There is a KIDS 1K RUN and a kids activity table.  We will offer Free testing for Celiac Disease.  The FOOD FAIR is amazing and there are door prizes!!  It all happens on the scenic shores of Walter E Long Lake.  And it benefits a great cause, the Gluten Intolerance Group of North America and it’s local branch GIG of Central and South Texas.

The Food Fair:
Even if you don’t run or walk join us for all the the wonderful gluten-free goodies you can eat!  Wether you’re gluten-free or not, we guarantee you’ll enjoy these yummy treats!

The Kids Activity Table:
The kids will want to join us at our activities table where we will have plenty for the them to do!  Decorate race numbers with stickers, do a bookmark craft, grab some coloring sheets and we even have hula hoops!

The Race:
The course is a scenic, tree lined romp through the outskirts of Walker E Long Park.

Testing:
We will be providing free celiac disease screening for 350 people.  This test can be used for testing for celiac disease and for monitoring compliance with the gluten-free diet.

Remember, testing is recommended that all first degree relatives of someone with celiac disease.  So this is a great way to get your family tested.

SEE YOU AT GOT GUTS!!!!
*******
*******