From:
Allison Montesi <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Allison Montesi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 23:49:43 -0500

Hi Listmates,

We are planning to go on the Disney Cruise this March with our 3 GF kids,
and I would appreciate any input/suggestions/advice from anyone who has
had a recent experience, good or bad.

I did check the archives and there was not too much specific info, but it
does appear that this will be a good choice for us if in fact they are
still as accommodating as some had suggested.

Thanks in advance for any help you all may be able to provide!

Sincerely,
Allison/Texas