From:
Diane Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2002 10:18:28 -0800

Several of you have asked for subscription info for Gluten Free Living
Magazine. email:   [log in to unmask]

Gluten Free Living
PO Box 105
Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706

The newletter is bimonthly and costs $32/yr or $54 for 2 yrs.  More than
worth the cost!

Here is a comment from another satisfied customer:

I want to second that. It's a pleasure to see the topics approached
thoroughly and rationally.

-vance

Another comment:  There is much frustration in the celiac community with
so many varied  celiac organizations that work at representing us.
Smaller, fragmented groups make CD appear to be rare and is confusing to
say the least.  One unified voice - all celiac organizations becoming
one and working together!  WOW.  What power we would have.

The Gluten Intolerance Group of North America is working toward unity
but is frustrated with two of the national organizations who seem
unwilling to work together.  Each of us who belongs to any of these
organizations (and we all should belong to at least one) should put
pressure on the leaders to begin a unification effort.  I highly
recommend membership in GIG:  www.gluten.net   email  [log in to unmask]
GIG, 15110-10 Ave SW, Suite A, Seattle WA 98166.  206-246-6652.  We need
to support those that are working for our cause.

And, as always, a huge thanks to the owners of the celiac listserve!
What would we do without them?

Off my soap box...

Diane Holmes
Kirkland WA USA