From:
Karen Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 May 2003 14:55:36 -0500

I requested a recipe for:

"a good recipe which will work in an extrusion pasta machine, and which
contains:
  no gluten, corn, or rice"

I received many requests to share what recipes I receive, but NO recipes,
so PLEASE, if you can make suggestions, please do!

I did receive one recommendation to use spaghetti squash (thank you- I
agree that's a good alternative, but my DH doesn't :(

If you have experience with bean, soy, tapioca, or other flours in this
type of machine, please share.

Thanks,
Karen
Lamplight Hill educational resources
www.lamplighthill.com
Email me to join our monthly specials email list!
The Will of God will never take you to where the Grace of God will not
protect you

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!