From:
"Rosenbohm, Tara" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rosenbohm, Tara
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:08:58 -0600

ORIGINAL POST:

Does anyone have a B12 sublingual that doesn't taste so NASTY???  I have Spring Valley now and I just gag every time I use it.

ANSWER: (from 95% of those who responded)

Twinlabs sublingual microdots

This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply to Enron Corp. at [log in to unmask] and delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise. Thank you.