From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2013 08:59:24 -0500

School is out, the kids are home and the questions is “What can I feed the kids that is quick, easy and nutritious?”  Easy answer....Use our Hol Grain Chicken Coating Mix.

It’s an easy, healthy aid in making some really great and delicious meals... Just coat chicken, pork, hamburgers, vegetables, hot dogs, you name it, then bake in the oven for 25-30 minutes and you are done. Try sprinkling it on top of mac and cheese and bake until the crust is crunchy and firm then serve hot or cold. You can use it to pan fry fish, fish sticks, try sprinkling it on top of scrambled eggs then place in the oven for a few minutes to add a crisp, delightful, exciting crust to an everyday dish.

Our Hol Grain Chicken Coating mix really should be called Chicken, pork, cutlets, egg, vegetable coating mix, you get the point, this product is VERY VERY versatile.

It is certified Gluten/Wheat Free by GIG, NON-GMO Project Verified, certified Kosher by Star K and guaranteed delicious by me.

Try our Chicken Coating Mix today, it is available at most good Natural Food stores or find it in the Gluten Free Section of your neighborhood store. Or you can always get it from our secure web store at www.holgrain.com. We have a 10% off discount for the Month of June, 2013.

If you find yourself near Louisiana this summer, stop in and visit us and tour our old rice mill, we are now in our 101st year of operation, and we would love to give you a guided tour.

See you soon, I hope,

Mike Davis

President

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.