From:
LynnRae Ries <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
LynnRae Ries <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 04:01:43 -0500

Hello Everyone. I hope your summer has been wonderful! We have been busy
this summer, expanding to meet your requests.

     Gluten-Free Creations - Your Special Dietary Bakery at
www.glutenfreecreations.com is now open. We have a wide variety of artisan
breads all made to order and shipped in Extended Shelf Life packaging.
Some of our wonderful desserts are also available to ship.

     "Waiter, is there Wheat in my Soup? the official guide to dining out,
traveling and shopping gluten-free and free of common allergens is our
most popular book. You can purchase yours at www.whatnowheat.com or call
602.485.8751, www.celiac.com or www.amazon.com

      And our fall classes include: 8/13/05 Brunch & Tea with Scones,
Blintz, Petit Fours, Tea Sandwiches, Devonshire Cream and a tea-pot shaped
cake.

     Our 8/27/05 Basic Breads class covers different types of flours, Rye
Bread in the Bread Machine, Boston Brown Bread in the crock pot, soft
Rolls in the oven and English Muffins on the griddle. We have been
teaching classes for 3 years and people still come from all over the
country to take our classes.  Visit us at www.glutenfreecookingclub.com

   We are happy to be a part of the celiac family. LynnRae 602.485.8751