From:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Barb & Glenn Hicks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 21:50:31 -0500

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to clarify something for all of you from Kathy's summary of Branson.  I am afraid that I may have misled her.

The Outback Steakhouse in Springfield, Missouri is part of the chain and you can use the GF menu there.

However, the Outback Steakhouse in Branson, Missouri is not part of the chain.  They do not have any of the menu items that you will see at the chain restaurants.   I am happy to tell you, though, that they have been very accomodating in providing GF selections.

Hope this helps,

Barbara in Missouri