Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 2010 16:06:33 -0500

I shared with this forum a couple of months ago about a book I purchased called
Celiac Resource Guide - Helping to Navigate Life's Detour by Julianne Karow.
While at a support group meeting, I told a veteran celiac about the book and he
too had recently purchased the book.  He had never dreamed that when he
purchased the book, he receive a box full of gluten free samples along with his
book.  He went on to explain that even though he had been gluten free for over
20 years, he learned new things and was thrilled with new products to try.  We
both purchased our books on her website at www.CeliacResourceGuide.webs.com

If you purchased her book, I would love to hear your thoughts as well.  I still
have the address it was sent from and would love to see if she will write a more
extensive book.....especially on traveling.

Thank you,
Nancy P.

*******
*******