Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 10:59:19 PDT

The woman from Ocean Spray called me back today.  I was misinformed
earlier by them.  The Nutri-sweet version of Cranberry Juice Cocktail
(called Lite Style) and the Saccarin version ARE GLUTEN FREE.  I repeat
they ARE GLUTEN FREE.  These are the only two drinks they make that have
"natural flavors" that are GF.  All other drinks they make that contain
natural flavors contain gluten.

I am sorry about the inconvenience.  I am glad these two products are an
option for us.  I am glad she called me back with the correct.

Abigail, St Paul, MN
Celiac Disease On-Line Support Group http://www.customforum.com/celiac/
Moderated chats:Sun 10pm-12am E.T.,Mon 8-10pm E.T.,Wed at 1pm E.T.
Non-Moderated Chat Wed 8-10pm E.T.