From:
ROSALIE JALBERT <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jun 1996 11:03:44 -0400

Received a fax today from Switzerland  from a man whose girlfriend is
a Celiac and will be traveling in the US.  Since I could not attach it to
this file, I have typed it out. It goes as follows:

TO THE ATTENTION OF MRS. ROSALIE JALBERT, REGION III DIRECTOR
Chiasso, June 5th 1996

Dear Madame,
Thanks you for your kind disponibility. I just give you an idea of our trip
in the USA which will last 3 weeks (july 13th to August 3rd).

We will fly from Switzerland, directly to Las Vegas and stay in the
national parks area for 1 week.

Then we are flying to Orlando and stay in Florida for another week.

From there we will fly to Washington DC and by car we will travel through
the following states: New York, New Jersey, Pennsilvanya, Rhode Island and
Connecticut.

I would greatly appreciate your help in order to have an idea of where is
possible to get celiac food.

My address is:

PINTUS SALVATORE

VIA GROTLI 6    Note: there should be two dots over the "O) my keyboard
       doesn't have them. (RJ)

6830 SWITZERLAND
OFFICE: PHONE 004191-6826802
   FAX:       004191-6826734

                           MANY THANKS AND BEST REGARDS,
                                    PINTUS SALVATORE

So any help would be appreciated.  Just e-mail me the info and I'll pass it
on. **I have also contacted AAA for books and maps and will send them along
with any restaurants that you give me. Figured I could just put them in the
books or circle them if necessary.
  Thanks,

A :-)) Rose

My husband's cat scans were great today--no visible live tumors, just
"dead" ones. Thanks to everyone who prayed for him!!!!

Rosalie Jalbert -Literally living in a State of Hope (Rhode Island)

"Some say we are responsible for those we love.
Others know we are responsible for those who love us."
                                    Nikki Giovanni