From:
Roshan A. Khosravi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 07:45:56 -0700

I was diagnosed with Celiac Sprue in Feb. (by a
biopsy) after having symptoms for years.  I have
multiple food allergies (soy, tomatoes, eggs, yeast,
etc.) and am lactose intolerant.  I am still having
symptoms of food allergies (itching and rashes).  Do
any of you know of a doctor in the Lafayette, Indiana
area or the Moscow, Idaho area that would be willing
to do further food allergy testing (particularly the
ELISA or RAST)?  I have already done the allergy skin
tests.

Also, I am Iranian American and was told Celiac Sprue
is uncommon in people of Middle Eastern decent.  If
any of you are of Middle Eastern decent, I would like
to hear from you to know I am not the only one!

I appreciate the assistance.

Roshan