From:
"John Z." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 17:33:26 -0700

My sister and I are going down to Downey CA to attend our brother's
funeral. We will be there  this Thursday Aug 6  to Sunday Aug 9. Both of
us have celiac sprue and was wondering if any one was familiar with that
area and could let use know where we may find  GF food and which
restaurant would be good to eat at.

FYI  My brother was the oldest. He was 49 when he died Saturday and he
also had Celiac sprue. He also had diabetes, which my sister and I do
not have.

John
Spokane WA