From:
Dan Mullings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 11:36:59 -0400

I would not mind gathering 800#'s from our canadian celiac friends.
I will store them for about two weeks put it together and then summerize.
I have no personal benefit other that this is my out during the day :-)
I enjoy helping where I can.
So PLEASE if anyone has canadian #'s email them to me.
I am realizing their is a major difference within companies and I would like
to clear this up,so please help.
Send whatever you have.

Dan & Lynda