From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 23:00:17 EDT

On August 14 the SnoKing Celiac Support Group will meet at the Bothell
(Northshore) Group Health Coop Clinic from 7-8:30 pm. Please call me at
206-527-6678 if you need directions to the meeting.

GLUTEN EVOLUTION PRESENTATION: Anna, the head chef of Breads from Anna and
Gluten Evolution will speak at Dr. Wangen's GIG and IBS Support Group meeting
from 6:30-7:45 pm on Tuesday, August 7, 2007. See Anna;s website at
_www.glutenevolution.com_ (http://www.glutenevolution.com) . She will  bring samples of
her breads, which are gluten, dairy, soy, sugar, egg and rice  free. Come to
sample her delicious bread mix creations. Dr. Wangen will be  available to
answer questions about gluten intolerance, IBS, and food allergies.  Call Dr.
Wangen's office at 206-264-1111, if you need directions or if you want  to let
them know you plan to attend (so Anna can bring enough samples for  everyone).

NEW DVD ABOUT GLUTEN AND THE BRAIN: Ron Hoggan, author of "Dangerous  Grains"
discusses the biochemical mechanisms by which gluten influences such
conditions as learning disabilities, ADHD, depression and addiction. If enough
members are interested, we can view this video after we finish the Enterolab DVD
series.

3rd SEGMENT OF DVD SERIES: At our August meeting we will watch "Arthritis,
Arthralgia and Fibromyalgia: How Not to Hurt, Look to Your Gut First", the
third  segment of a DVD series from Dr. Fine of Enterolab and Intestinal Health
Institute. Ener-G Foods cookies will be available for snacks.

SUE CORNING, Leader
SnoKingCeliac Support Group