From:
robb dorf <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
robb dorf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jul 2006 00:29:42 -0400

Dear PureFit customers-

First and foremost, thank you very much for your support.  Having a great
product doesn’t mean much unless you have great customers to support you.
We wanted to acknowledge some of our new retailers.  It should make
acquiring our award-winning nutrition bars easier.  PureFit is now
available at select Wild Oat stores, all 50 Life Time Fitness health
clubs, and online at amazon.com, BulkinUp.com and of course, direct at
www.purefit.com.

Please note we are working very diligently to expand our retailers.
Please continue to ask for PureFit at your favorite health food store,
grocery store, gym, coffee shop, bike or running store.  We cannot do it
alone!

Thanks again,

Robb Dorf
President and CEO