From:
Diane Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 16:35:35 -0800

Hi

I just finished reading the latest issue of Gluten Free Living.  This
magazine is incredible with its accurate, thoroughly researched
information on celiac disease and the gf diet.  GFL truly empowers us by
providing scientific data - no inunendo, no perpetuating myths and
misinformation.   If you are celiac and you aren't a subscriber, you
should seriously consider becoming one.  Ann Whelan, editor and celiac,
has made life much simpler for those of us who look foward to every
issue of GFL.  I am amazed at the information in each issue and can't
recommend this newsletter enough!  GFL is also continually urging the
various CD groups to unite for more power and believability.  Hopefully,
that will happen soon. [log in to unmask]

Diane