From:
"Vicki E. Jones" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Vicki E. Jones
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 2005 16:41:55 -0600

Dear Listmates -

I got a very long list from Hormel today, by Fax, to save. time.
Unfortunately, I can't copy and paste it - It opened in Acrobat Reader,
and my program won't select and copy to clipboard. I have no financial
interest in Hormel. I just like the fact they have a GF food list. It helps.

This is a very long GF food list and includes Chi-Chi's, Herb-Ox, Hormel,
Peloponnese, Spam, Always Tender, Hormel, Little Sizzlers, Old
Smokehouse, Range
Brand, Red Label, Di Lusso, Value Brand, Wranglers, Jennie-O,
Norwestern, Lloyd's,
and Stagg products.

It is too much for me to type - I was going to attempt it, but I had
trigger thumb
surgery and a ganglionic cyst removed from base of right thumb a few months
back, and I can't do it. So:

For a complete list, please call Hormel foods at (800) 523-4635. They
will mail or
Fax it to you. It is a list worth having. Ask for Consumer Affairs.

-Vicki