From:
Melonie Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melonie Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 14:07:45 -0700

Hello All,

  Wow!  I have gotten clobbered with requests for the GF Candy List.  I have received 231 requests in the last day.  I just wanted to update everyone on the status of you getting the list.  Please be assured that I am sending them as quickly as I can via email.  They will not be send via regular postal mail due to printing costs and shipping  :)  I am sending them 20-25 at a time, so make sure you check your Spam folder in case it goes there since I'm sending them out in bulk.   They are being sent as blind carbon copies so that no one else gets your email address.

  Also, I do post a copy of the GF candy list (and other info) on a site that I maintain, so you can access it there as well.   (www.groups.yahoo.com/group/SillyYaks)  Upon your membership approval, you will get an automated email with a copy of this candy list.   If you're really axious and haven't gotten the list emailed to you yet, you can access it there.

  Now, for those of you who may lead support groups, it would be helpful if you request the list from me and then can help distribute the list among your group (that way I won't continue to get slammed with requests).  I don't mind sending them myself, but I can only send so many at a time.  :)

  Thanks for everyone's patience and I will be getting them out as quickly as I can over the next several days.

  Have a Spook-tactular GF Halloween,
  Melonie Katz