From:
Jim Lyles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 1996 22:50:39 -0500

We were told that someone did not receive the survey regarding the
default destination for replies to CELIAC posts.  We sent the survey
out as a private note to all the subscribers, to be sure that even
those set to NOMAIL would have a chance to vote.  It is possible for
internet email to go astray, service providers to be down for a few
days, or for an individual to mistakenly delete the survey.  We know
of approximately 100 IDs that are not receiving any mail and likely
did not receive the survey.

So far we have only heard one complaint, but it is always possible that
others did not receive it and didn't let us know.  Therefore, for the
benefit of anyone who might not have gotten the survey (this would
include the newer subscribers), or didn't reply, you may still do so
now.  Send a note to <[log in to unmask]> and we will send you the
survey again.

If it appears that a large number of subscribers were  accidentally
overlooked, then we will re-tally the results and reconsider the
change we made to the "Reply-to:" default.

For the CELIAC listowners,

Jim Lyles ........ <[log in to unmask]> ........ Holly, Michigan, USA