From:
Grace Scruggs <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2007 20:51:11 -0400

Please join us on Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 7:00 p.m. for Round Table Discussions.?

Integris Baptist Hospital, Conference Rooms C, D and E

Meet and Greet at 6:30
Support Group Meeting at 7:00 p.m.
Program: Roundtable Discussions

Choose from variety of Celiac-related topics and discuss with the table. We will rotate through three tables, approximately 10 minutes each. It is a lot of fun and informational. Please bring your favorite gluten-free snack. Be sure to verify its gluten-free status. All ingredients should be clearly displayed, keeping in mind that some of our members may have food allergies other than gluten, may be lactose intolerant or diabetic. Drinks will be provided.

INTEGRIS BAPTIST MEDICAL CENTER 3300 Northwest Expressway, Oklahoma City, OK