From:
George & Gayle Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 10:20:28 -0500

Just received a follow-up to the letter I originally received from my
friend re: President Clinton and the Washington Post.  I'll just let you
read her words:

"I had a thought for a back up effort re: the Wash. Post just in case your
letter reaches them on the day that Deng Xiaoping dies or some such. The
Post puts out a weekly
>magazine called "Health", Abigail Trafford, Editor, which also publishes
>letters to the editor on health related issues as well as health articles,
>especially where national and local interests collide.  Remember you have a
>tough job. The President must always be portrayed as invincible. Remember
>Woodrow Wilson?

So add that information to the hopper, folks, and tell me what to do - or
who should do it - where to go, if that is what you are thinking...

Gayle