From:
Kitch-n-Kaffe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kitch-n-Kaffe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Jun 2008 09:35:12 -0400

www.kitch-n-kaffe.com has a new look and is now the #1 website to purchase ORGRAN GF products from Australia.

ORGRAN products are rated by thousands of customers as some of the best-tasting on the market.  Of the 86 products that we carry, they rate the ORGRAN GF Crumbs, Vanilla & Chocolate Cake Mixes, and Italian-Style Pastas as the best ever!

You can also call us with your order or to request a product brochure & price list at (845) 621-3535. Ask for John.

We pick up inventory weekly from the importer so you can be assured that the products are always fresh, with good sell-by-dates.

We also stock Candy Tree GF Lollipops and Licorices from the Netherlands, also from the same importer.

John B. Porter
Kitch n' Kaffe
985 Route 6
Mahopac, NY 10541