Date:
Sun, 1 Apr 2012 23:46:46 -0400

Check out all the details at HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM  There is so much
going on.

* * *   CIA MINI - April 25 - 27, 2012 - LAST CHANCE

We have had cancellations due to members health reasons.  As of this
time we have space for two (2) persons.  Please call us ASAP if you
would like to join us !  Come and see why this is our most popular mini
Getaway.

* * *   DELUXE EASTERN MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE & ROME TOUR -
August 26 - September 8, 2012       THIS IS A GO !

Fantastic, Exotic Ports of Call and then 4 days touring in romantic,
historic Rome.  Sailing the Mediterranean is a beautiful experience.

* * *   BILTMORE ESTATE - ASHEVILLE, NC  -  OCTOBER 1-4, 2012    THIS IS
A GO !

Vanderbilt's private home is America's largest, most elegant and
beautiful 250 room castle.  Prime Fall Foliage season makes the trip
even more beautiful.

* * *   PANAMA CANAL & SOUTHERN CARIBBEAN CRUISE  -  JANUARY 14-25, 2013

The brochure is at the printers and will be sent to our members and on
our website within the next week or so.

* * *    CLUB MED TURKS & CAICOS VILLAGE  -  FEBRUARY 9-16, 2013

The brochure is at the printers and will be sent to our members and on
our website within the next week or so.

IN THE WORKS:

*    NEW ORLEANS mini GETAWAY  -  Mid March, 2013

*    SAFARI in KENYA - Mass migration  -  Mid July, 2103

*    RIVER BOAT CRUISE -  JUNE, 2013

# # # # #

EXTRA   -   EXTRA   -   EXTRA ! ! !

We are working on a unique custom designed tour of Central Florida - not
Orlando - we would like to visit and tour - St. Augustine, Daytona
Speedway, Cape Kennedy, Homasossa Springs (Manatee Rescue Center),
Tarpon Springs (Home of the American Greek Sponge industry), Sarasota
(Circus Museum), and Ybor City.  There are some great restaurants in
these cities that we already have been to.

The Tour will be in early November of this year.  Let us know if you
would be interested in joining us or with other suggestions of places to
visit.

# # # # #

Visit our booth and say hi at the following events around the country:

*  Gluten-free Expo Chicago -  April 14 & 15, 2012
We will be speaking on Sunday 15th - 1 pm

*  Greater Phoenix Gluten-free Expo  -  Saturday, April 21, 2102

*  Suffolk County Celiacs 2012 Gluten Free Fair  -  May 5 & 6, 2012

*  Canadian Celiac Association 2012 National Conference  -  Kelowna,
BC   Canada

AND MORE TO COME ! ! !   Let us know where you would like to go !

Become a member of Bob & Ruth's and receive our Quarterly Newsletter,
Discounts on our Gluten-free Getaways and other benefits, 1st notice on
all of our Getaways and lots of other pertinent lifestyle information.

Send your $40 check for our annual membership dues to:

Bob & Ruth's      205 Donerail Ct.     Havre de Grace, MD  21078

OR; ask us for a complimentary copy of our newsletter to check it out.

HTTP://BOBANDRUTHS.COM                      Like Us On Facebook