From:
sam mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jan 2002 08:36:28 -0600

Okay I am having a fit!  I love SAN-J wheat free tamari and their Rice
crackers.  I called to do my annual re-check on status and they said:

We cannot describe our product as Gluten-free because an independant
contractor tested our facilities and deememed that there is the
possibility of cross-contamination due to wheat processes in the plant.
We do not add any gluten to our wheat free products and the equiptment
used is designated, however we do nopt claim the gluten-free status.

Ouch!  I'm going with my gut (no pun intended) and will continue to use
these eproducts for I have had no adverse reactions.

Did everyone already know this about san-J??

Madeleine