From:
Emerisle <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 4 Feb 2007 15:08:50 -0800

BTW, I located it at Whole Foods.

Here is the company's repsonse to my email and I
thought that it might be helpful to others if you were
unable to locate this GF beer near you...

Cheers - Beth
---------------------------------

Dear Beth,

Thank you for taking the time to visit our Web site
and e-mail Anheuser-Busch.  It’s great to know how
excited you are to try Redbridge, our first beer made
without barley or wheat!

Please accept our apology any problems you experienced
with the Web site.  Washington state law prohibits us
from directing you to specific retailers, and we
apologize for any disappointment this may cause.

Redbridge is currently available near you!
Anheuser-Busch local wholesalers handle the
distribution of our products to retailers.  The
Puyallup area wholesaler should be able to provide a
list of nearby stores that carry Redbridge.  We have
included their contact information below.  To locate
other Anheuser-Busch wholesalers in Washington, please
visit www.abwholesaler.com.

Olympic Eagle Distributing
1101 North Levee Road
Puyallup, WA 98371
(253) 256-0200

Redbridge is a rich, hearty, full-bodied lager with a
well-balanced taste.  We brew it using sorghum, water,
yeast, a blend of imported and domestic hops, and
corn.

Again, Beth, thank you for e-mailing Anheuser-Busch.
We hope that you’re able to enjoy the full flavor of
Redbridge soon!  Please let us know if you have
additional questions or comments.

Steven

Your Friend at Anheuser-Busch

Customer Relationship Group

1-800-DIAL-BUD (1-800-342-5283)

www.redbridgebeer.com

Redbridge – Alternative recipe.  Classic taste.

4523435

This message is being sent in response to an e-mail we
received from your address.  If you are not at least
21 years of age and/or do not wish to receive e-mails
from Anheuser-Busch, Inc. in the future, please Click
Here.