From:
Cole LaFrance <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:40:55 -0700

Hello list,

Celiac disease is quite new for me... being diagnosed 8 weeks ago.

My Question:

I have what the dermatologist called sebaceous cysts in my armpits, my neck,
chest, back and other personal spots.

Are these cysts something one gets with this disease?

The doctor put me on the drug Cephalexin 500 mg capsules..3 times a day for
10 days. This drug helped very little. Two weeks later the cysts under my
arms seem larger.  This is a nasty drug and I do not wish to take again. I
just do not like the attitude of this doctor.

Regards, Pat