From:
Melonie Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Melonie Katz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2006 03:09:38 -0700

Just curious....

  How are kindergarten snacks handled at your child's school?
  (each parent sends in an individual snack for their own child every day, each family is assigned one day each month to send in a "communal" snack for the entire classroom, or some other way?)

  If you serve as "room parent" for your child's classroom, what roles do you fulfill?
  I'm looking for ideas that are food-related and non food-related.

  I will summarize and send my summary to each list.

  (I'm sending this to a few separate lists to get more feedback, so I apologize if this is a repeat for some of you.)

  Thanks!
  ~Melonie
  Northern Virginia