From:
Tony Slusz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 08:22:07 -0500

Just an update on the GF status of all Next Protein (Next Nutrition)
protein supplements.  Several people are looking for GF hi-protein, low-
carb bars that are good tasting and can be taken on trips, etc. The website
mentioned is a low cost distributor of health foods.

Fron Next Designer Proteins:

Thank you for contacting us. All of our Designer Whey powders, 5 award
winning flavors are gluten fee. All of our Designer Whey Bars are gluten
free, except the MalttedMuscles, it contains wheat four. Our Designer
Whey Smoothies, with real fruit, and our premixed Designer Blast in
various fruit flavors are gluten free. Last we have Aria, 50% soy and
50% whey, is gluten.  You can order all our products at
www.dpsnutrition.com, or call 1-800-697-4969. Thank you for your
interest in our products, and good luck to you and your health.

Best Regards,
Janet