From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Jun 2000 14:18:58 -0400

Here is how I implied myself for CD be known better, and for us to be less
like aliens.

I called our local newspaper:  "La Voix de l'Est" in Granby Quebec, and
asked for a journalist and told her I thank I had a good report subject.  I
explained her I must be to only one who was obliged to bring her lunch at
her own restaurants, and in one of them I had a celiac menu, and explained
the disease, etc...etc...

She told me it was a very good subject indeed, and today, we have a whole
page article.  She explains the the disease well and succinctly, as I had
given her copies of articles on the web on it, and in and other shaded
window, she says we have a GF menu, and in an other window, she put the URL
for this site and the celiac disease forum.

They have about 20,000 copy circulation.  It is in French, but they dont
have a Web site yet.  They are working on it.

Will contact an other bigger newspaper in an other area where I have other
restaurants later on for an other report.

Mireille, Waterloo Quebec.