From:
cheryl in colorado <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
cheryl in colorado <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 10:53:21 -0600

Those of us in the Denver Metro area are rejoicing that Deby's Gluten
Free Bakery and Cafe are starting up their free cooking classes again!
If you need more info or directions to the store, go to the website
www.debysglutenfree.net (can use .org or .com also)

Cheryl in Colorado

The website says:

The people have spoken, and beginning on September 19th, our classes
will meet on TUESDAY NIGHTS at 6:30 p.m. We hope to see many new faces
(as well as the familiar ones) for our Cooking classes. If you have been
to one, you know how much fun they are. If you haven't, the atmosphere
is very family friendly, the class is as hands-on (or off) as you want
it to be. Want to roll the dough? Come on up. Want to pass samples out?
Go right ahead. Want to sit back quietly and observe? Feel free to do
that, too. Everyone's welcome, and the classes are FREE!

Here is the schedule:

September 19th --  Pastry Crust

September 26th --  Beef Ravaoli

October 3rd      --  Coffee Cake

October 10th    --   Wild Rice with Risotto

October 17th    --   Sugar Cookies