Date:
Fri, 11 Apr 2014 18:23:13 -0400

Please read the following, there is a link at the bottom

> "" In honor of Celiac Awareness month next month, I am petitioning President Obama and the elected officials of New Jersey to proclaim May 14th (and the second Wednesday in May every year), National Quinoa Day.  There are so many 'unhealthy' holidays that a gluten-free and heart healthy grain like quinoa needs to be celebrated.  Thank you all in advance for your support!! Please take a moment to sign my Change.org petition:

> --

> Jenna Drew

> Miss New Jersey International 2013

> VP of Fundraising & Development of A World Celiac Community® Foundation

> The Fundraising Division of the Celiac Support Association (formerly the Celiac Sprue Association)

> I DID YOU SHOULD™: Donate today at HelpingCeliacs.com

Please read more here!!

https://www.change.org/petitions/sen-cory-booker-declare-a-new-national-holiday-nationa

Declare a new National Holiday, "National Quinoa Day"

Quinoa is a nutrient dense, delicious superfood that can help turn around America’s health crisis. National Quinoa Day is a celebration that aims to increase awareness, access, and education about the positive health benefits of eating a more nutrient-dense, gluten-free grain. We hope to empower America to grow, eat, and share quinoa while supporting local farmers and school gardens. With tools for educators, health care providers, places of worship, and parents, we will facilitate a national, annual celebration of quinoa.

We ask for your support and that you proclaim the second Wednesday of every May National Quinoa Day to coincide with Celiac Awareness Month. As the First Lady has been called the patron saint of quinoa and charged with reducing the nation’s dangerous obesity rate and helping children eat better, we would be honored for you to participate on May 14, 2014.

Sincerely,

Jenna Drew

Mind, Body & Fitness Coach

Letter to:

Sen. Cory Booker

Declare a new National Holiday, "National Quinoa Day" We ask that you and our elected officials designate the second Wednesday of every May as a new national holiday, National Quinoa Day. National Quinoa Day is a celebration that aims to increase awareness, access, and education about the positive health benefits of eating a more nutrient-dense, gluten-free grain. We hope to empower America to grow, eat, and share quinoa while supporting local farmers and school gardens. With tools for educators, health care providers, and parents, we will facilitate a national, annual celebration of quinoa.

SIGN HERE!!!

https://www.change.org/petitions/sen-cory-booker-declare-a-new-national-holiday-national-quinoa-day#