From:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Fenster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Sep 2005 15:25:37 -0600

Hello Everyone:

Where has the summer gone? While we're enjoying beautiful Indian summer days
here in sunny Colorado, our hearts go out to those recovering from Hurricane
Katrina in the Gulf Coast.

So, I will donate 5% of the proceeds from September sales of my BRAND new
cook book, Cooking Free, to help the recovery.

Cooking Free...which omits gluten, but also dairy and eggs...is now
available as a package at my web site at http://www.SavoryPalate.com. Along
with this book which includes over 200 recipes for all your favorites, you
receive a 28-page e-booklet called Dairy-Free and Delicious. This booklet is
jam-packed with ideas, tips, and some recipes (e.g., how to make your nut
milks or sweetened condensed milk, which many of have asked me about) to
help you live better without dairy.

A $26.90 value, this package is only $21.95 at my web site. When you place
your order, I mail Cooking Free to you via the USPS and you download the
booklet to your computer and then print the booklet yourself.

Of course, you can always get a copy of Cooking Free at your local health
food store, bookstores, or http://www.Amazon.com.

I hope your Labor Day weekend is filled with wonderful end-of-summer
celebrations.

Happy Labor Day,

Carol Fenster, Ph.D.
Savory Palate. Inc.; 800.741.5418.
8174 S. Holly, #404, Centennial, CO  80122
Award-winning cookbooks and cooking consultation for food sensitivies
Subscribe to FREE e-newsletter, Carol's Culinary Cues, at
www.CarolFenster.com