From:
Erika Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Erika Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2013 15:40:25 -0500

Hello All!
My name is Erika. I am currently a dietetic intern and I am conducting a
study on celiac patients and registered dietitians. I am conducting two
surveys- one for all gluten-free people and another for registered
dietitians. I ask that if you all have a free minute that you please fill
out my survey for gluten-free patients. Its not very long! 21 multiple
choice questions. I would REALLY appreciate it! The link is
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/H3896Y6 . Feel free to pass it along to any
friends you have that are also celiac/gluten free. Thank you and have a
great weekend!
Sincerely,
Erika Stahl