From:
Linda Ritter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Dec 1996 02:19:31 +0000

I have been using one of the small Welbuilt bread machines for a couple months.
The bread is going well, but the biggest problem I have is that the bread
falls after rising.  I am pretty sure I have close to the correct amount of
water.  I have tried less water with the same results.  I have also tried
more gum with no improvement.

What could improve this problem?  Is the shape of this bread oven a problem,
I noticed the new ovens designed to work for GF bread don't seem to make a
tall loaf.  Is the height of the loaf produced by this machine adding to my
problems?  Any body know?

Linda Ritter
E-mail address <[log in to unmask]>