From:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 2010 14:58:26 -0500

Hi all,

Click here to vote in the first annual Best of Gluten-Free Awards:

www.triumphdining.com/blog/best-of-gluten-free.

We at Triumph Dining are launching the first annual Best of Gluten-Free
Awards to select the best gluten-free products on the market and to thank
the companies that provide them. And we'd like you to help pick the winners.
Not only will you get to honor your favorite brands and products, but we'll
also give the first 2,000 voters a FREE five-pack of American Dining Cards
(worth $11!). The dining cards are completely free to anyone with a US
shipping address, just for completing the survey (we're even covering
shipping).

The Best of Gluten-Free Awards consist of 43 different categories like "Best
GF Bread Mix" and "Best GF Chocolate Chip Cookie." Winners will be announced
in early 2011.

You can recognize your favorites by voting here:
www.triumphdining.com/blog/best-of-gluten-free.

Take care,

Ross Cohen

Founder & President

Triumph Dining Gluten-Free Publishing

P.S. We can only give free dining cards to the first 2,000 participants, but
we're expecting at least 5,000 voters, so get the word out early to make
sure your group members get in on the deal!