From:
Saskia Christina Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 17:24:27 -0500

My friend Kamiye is in a biology class and would like to have the
following questions answered, if possible.  SHe will summarize for the
list.  Thanks, Saskia SMith, Seattle

Hello,

I am trying to answer the following questions for a biology project:
Are scientists trying to develop wheat lacking a protein that triggers
celiac disease and if so how are they doing this?  What are the possible
problems?  How will it benefit the celiac community and beyond?

If anyone can lead me to links or studies etc. where I can find such
answers I would be much obliged.  Thanks,

Kamiye Furuta