From:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dawn Dutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 08:16:59 -0400

Greetings,

I am a new member of the list, but I'll send out a real intro letter next
week.

For now, I'm curious to find out if anyone on the list has had a
comprehensive celiac disease evaluation at UMMs (University of Maryland
Medicine) Gastroenterology and Hepatology Division?  The web address is:
http://www.umm.edu/gi/

If you have had a CD evaluation at UMM, could you send me information about
your experience?  What tests were included, how much time did the evaluation
take, what was your opinion of the staff and process, and were you satisfied
with the outcome?

I'll summarize for the group.

Dawn