From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 2009 21:36:46 EST

Bellingham Gluten Intolerance Group...Guest Speaker November 19, 2009 -
Cookie Exchange December 1, 2009

Annual Cookie Exchange
December 1, 2009
7-9 pm
St. Luke's  Community Health Education Center
3333 Squalicum Pkwy
Bellingham

You are invited to bring 2 dozen GF cookies, either homemade (with
ingredient list) or store bought (with ingredient list). We will exchange our
cookies with everyone there. (Plates and wrap will be provided.) Too busy to
cook or shop? Come anyway! Cookies are not required to attend!
Questions??  360-223-7437

OTHER IMPORTANT NEWS...

Topic -"Why Don't I Feel Great on a Gluten-Free Diet?"
Presenter: Dr.  Thomas O'Bryan, DC, CCN, DACBN - _www.thedr.com_
(http://www.thedr.com)

Hosted by Bellingham Gluten Intolerance Group of Whatcom County,  Washington
DATE: Thursday, November 19, 2009
Time: 7-9 PM
WHERE:  Whatcom Ed. Credit Union, 5659 Barrett Rd., Ferndale, WA 98248 -
Exit 262 &  I5
Admission: NO CHARGE to attend

Contact Information: Kelle A. Rankin-Sunter 360-223-7437

Health Support Center could use volunteers to baby-sit the decorated trees
in the Winter Wonderland display!
Times are: Friday, Dec. 4th from 11 AM to  10 PM and Saturday, Dec. 5th
from 10 am to 1 pm.
Link for more information:
_http://healthsupportcenter.org/events/index.html_ (http://healthsupportcenter.org/events/index.html)
If interested in volunteering, call Lisa at HSC ? 733-6714 or email: at

Caroline Yorkston
BGIG ~ Membership
P.O. Box 28894
Bellingham, WA  98228