From:
"Many, Christine" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Many, Christine
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 11:04:56 -0400

Hi All,

I have been sitting pretty observant, reading several posts on a daily
basis.  I have approached a few people with this information, and have
finally decided that it is important for me to post this.  Just as a
refresher, I have been (as I like to call it), Professionally Ill for the
past 21 years, and I am only 28 years old.  It began with Lyme disease, and
only recently learned that Celiac has been "tagging" along all of these
years.  But this is not the reason for this post.

Theoretically, getting a hold of the CD is easy...eat nothing that contains
any GLUTEN; plus any of the other grains that I am allergic to.  Harder than
I thought, but not impossible.  EXCEPT...Processed foods.  No matter how GF
you go, you still need to stay away from and everyone really should, stay
away from processed foods.  If you are not be nourished, you are never going
to feel Great!  Yea, now the diet gets harder!  Just think about those
french fries that we have found to be GF...what do they contain?
Hydrogenated oils.  DEADLY oils.

So what am I doing?  As hard as it is, I have learned to take control of my
nutrition, and I am now teaching others to do the same.  I am NOT a
nutritionist, I don't need to be.  I merely know where to go to get the
information.  And that is what I want to start sharing with all of you.  It
sickens me to hear that by the age of 3 our children have fatty deposits in
their arteries.  By 12, 70% have the beginning stages of hardening of the
arteries.  There is so much that we do to ourselves, and we don't know it.
Poor nutrition, leads to free radical damage, which damages our DNA, which
we pass to our children, who share our poor nutrition...it is a vicious
cycle.  And I for one am just tired.

The doors are open folks.  Like I said I am not a nutritionist.  I educate
people to take control of their health.  If you are interested in learning
about a GF, whole food nutritional approach to getting healthy, let me know.
I am a direct sales representative for this nutritional line...I tell you
this, because I think it is important that you understand where I am coming
from.  Its the knowledge and the truth/facts.  I am very passionate about
doing what I do, for the simple fact that for the first time, since the age
of 15, I finally have Hope.  For the first time in my adult life, I am able
to work an 8 hour day, pick up my 3 yr old, go home and cook, clean & play
with her, AND stay up until 12am learning more and more about the importance
of good nutrition.  So it is not about money for me, it is about helping
people get better and stay better.  I have seen a lot of MD's in my life;
Yale, Harvard -- and they did nothing but keep me sick...their minds were
not open.  Wellness begins in you, and I had forgotten that somewhere along
the way, and I suffered and lost A LOT.  And now that I have learned this
once again, and have the resources, I Don't Have the Right NOT to Share This
Information With Everyone. I have put my teaching efforts into this.

I promise, this is not a line of crap...I get paranoid that you will think
that.  I think I have gone well over, and do not want to take up any more of
anyone's time.  I just want to list some informative sources.

Thank you for reading this, and be well.
Christine

24 hr information   800-624-7671 -- 7 menus (#4 is hard to hear) (I am
affiliated)

www.mercola.com  this is a must (I have no affiliation)

http://www.arthritis-msm-supplements.com/   Read the FAQ's....Remember, when
you have intestinal probs, no one thinks to look for
parasites...parasite/worm infections can cause severe debilitating medical
conditions (fibromyalgia for example).  Again no affiliation