From:
Pilgrim South <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pilgrim South <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 10:08:05 -0600

I am desiring to use more natural cleaning supplies and by what I read
Borax, baking soda, washing soda, lemon juice and vinegar will do just
about everything.  The only problem I see is that they say white distilled
vinegar not apple cider vinegar is what is called for.  White distilled is
made from distilling grain and of course for celiacs that is a no no. You
even can put it in your dishwasher! I would like that in place of what I am
using but I am wondering if anyone else uses vinegar for cleaning and if
you can just substitute the apple cider for the white.  Could you e-mail me
directly back at [log in to unmask] because I am off list for a while.  Thanks
Pilgrim South

Visit our families web site at: http://members.aol.com/SowersSeed