From:
Kimberly Lantz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 17:25:53 -0500

Hi list.

I wrote the district manager a note questioning the GF status of their Ham
& Turkey. I must say, I got a very quick response.  Happy eating!

The ham as well as the Turkey Breasts and the Whole Roasted Turkey are
gluten free --------- except you can not have them glazed! The glaze
seasoning has a very small amount of starch. We invite you to purchase and
enjoy our meat products without the glaze.

Just tell our store manager that you talked to me and they will prepare one
for you without the glaze. I think that you will thoroughly enjoy our
products even without our special glaze.

Hope this answers your questions. We did have our glazed ham analyzed for
gluten residuals by ABC Research in Gainesville, FL. and they found none
because of the heat applied to the glaze. Please call me if you wish to
discuss further.

1-800-662-3235 x 3303.